Monday, September 12, 2011

About me

I live in NY about 200 miles north of NYC. I created this blog to blog about three of my favorite things..my two cats, Cocoa and Shadow (pictures to follow in a bit). I am one of four children. Brian, my older brother, died in March, 2005 from peripheral artery disease and heart problems.

This is Brian:



My mom gave up after his death. Two months after he died, we found out that her cancer had come back. She had a breast removed in 2000 due to breast cancer. She only had one lung due to TB, which was taken care of with surgery sometime in the mid 60s. So when the cancer cells invaded her one lung, she opted not to have chemo and only wanted pills to treat it. She wanted to die. She told me over and over again "please take me somewhere and let me die.." I feel sad when I think of that, but I have comes to terms with it after a LONG time of dealing.

This is mom:



I miss her. There are times I wish she were here. Like lately. Things have been happening I won't get into, but I could sure use her input.

That's it for now. We'll get into my sisters in the next post. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pinoke! It's good to see you here on Blogger, I'm a gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Geppetta!!! I'm going to follow you too. Got my webcam out and trying to get pics of the cats for this thing LOL..they're hiding.

    ReplyDelete