Thursday, September 15, 2011

The girls

NOTE: I'm not responsible for any blindness that results from viewing images herein LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay view with caution..here they are:



This is Kathy. Okay, you look at her and it's hard to believe that growing up my mother would put her hair in pigtails so tight, it looked like her brains were being sucked out between the little plastic balls on the hair ties mom would use.

See what I mean?



Mom would take the brush and comb, part their hair perfectly then brush and pull and twist as tight as she could (sort of like alien antenna) to the sides of their heads. Came in handy though when I wanted to shake them..just grab the antenna on the sides of their heads and you had them!!!! thanks mom!!! okay, we have an extra person in this pic. Desi. From left to right we have my sister Chrissy, Desi, and Kathy looking away to the side.




Here's a more recent one of Chrissy...



The look on her face says "don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful..." HA HA HA!!!!! I'll be seeing them both next week for the first time in 6 years. Kathy is getting married!!!

You really never know what these two are up to nowadays. Here they are, partners in crime don't let the innocent looks fool you:



Ahh the good ole days of them both skipping school and the school sending home notes to mom and dad, and me taking them and hiding them so they wouldn't get in trouble! I had those notes and used them usually as leverage so I didn't get tattled on. Years later, I told my mom I still had them. She said "DAWN MARIE! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU TOOK YOUR FATHER'S AND MY MAIL???" Umm yup. :) I had to survive the tattling somehow.....Now off to torture the cats into posing for a pic....

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I am enjoying the anecdotes! You keeping notes meant for your parents reminds me of the time my brother was caught forging an excuse note. He was about 8 and I was 10. The principal came and got me and brought me to his office. My brother and his teacher were there. The principal went on and on, telling me what I needed to tell my parents and blah blah. Well, I didn't. And no one asked me about it the next day either. Guess they didn't want to mess with Deaf parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! My brother didn't bother to forge. He just went ahead and missed 45 days of school before they wrote home about him! He was riding down to NYC with a friend instead of going to school..LOL...glad you are enjoying it, I've been enjoying yours for some time now, so it's about time I entertained someone LOL.

    ReplyDelete